Kauaʻi Native Hawaiian Chamber of Commerce
About the Chamber
• To strengthen Native Hawaiian businesses and professions located within the county of Kauaʻi, by building on a foundation of relationships, resources, and Hawaiian cultural values.
• To provide the means for the promotion of Aloha among its members, the people of the State of Hawaiʻi, those engaged in business or industry, and those employed in such business or industry.
• To provide the means to organize the Hawaiian business community within the island of Kauaʻi, and the State of Hawaiʻi, into a viable economic and social voice.
• To encourage and promote the interests of its members engaged in trade, commerce, and the professions.
• To encourage and support worthy, charitable, educational, scientific, community, and other benevolent undertakings and projects.
Being Native Hawaiian is not a criteria for being a member of the Chamber, we seek members that have the Spirit of Aloha, and understand the meaning of Strong Community and Strong Business.
Proudly powered by